PeopleStrategy eHCM, is an end-to-end human capital management (HCM) solution that provides better, faster and easier employee lifecycle management (ELM). eHCM empowers the entire organization to manage their professional lives as easily as they do their personal lives. A better employee experience. Lower costs. Greater efficiency. Enhanced organizational insight. All from one platform.
eHCM helps clients automate:
The eHCM Talent Acquisition module is a comprehensive tool for finding, assessing and hiring new employees. Talent Acquisition provides the option to centralize or distribute the recruiting function, and gives you complete control over job requisitions, job postings, resume screening, pre-qualifying resumes, applicant tracking, interviewing and hiring.
- Attract and impress high-caliber talent with a configurable career center that applicants and administrators will find easy to use
- Effectively communicate with applicants, hiring managers and recruiters
- Increase new hire ROI by enabling them to be productive on day 1
PeopleStrategy eHCM’s Core HR module includes paperless onboarding with I-9 management and E-Verify transition allowing your new hires to be productive more quickly. With Employee and Manager Self-Service and configurable workflows to automate and streamlining administrative processes, the productivity continues.
- Establish a single system of record for current and historical employee data, providing 24/7 access to essential compliance data
- Gain access to virtually unlimited views of data for analysis and insight into your organization
- Produce legally compliant documents easily, saving time and effort and enhancing your ability to remain compliant
Delivered in the Cloud as an integrated component of our enterprise HCM Suite, PeopleStrategy eHCM, our on-demand payroll solution integrates powerful payroll functionality and tax management capabilities to handle even the most complex payrolls with complete accuracy.
- Generate gross to net calculations in minutes with our integrated on-demand system
- Maintain your existing processes with a customizable general ledger interface
- Manage your HR, payroll and taxes more effectively with standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities
Workforce Management is designed with an intuitive user interface and easy-to-use administration tool that requires minimal training, enabling you to make it part of everyone’s daily routine quickly and painlessly. Your entire team will enjoy the ease with which they are able to perform a variety of essential tasks such as time tracking and scheduling.
- Enter and track time via online clock in/out, physical time clocks and time sheet entry
- Improve scheduling across the enterprise
- Enhance strategic planning and decision-making with greater insight into attendance, staffing and cost trends
The robust benefits functionality in PeopleStrategy eHCM simplifies much of the Administrator’s work associated with setting up plans, coverage and eligibility rules. Online Open Enrollment and Life Event changes simplify the benefits selection processs for the entire organizaiton.
- Reduce errors and the risk of non-compliance by allowing employees to choose their own benefits and coverages online
- Improve communication through a personalized home page for each employee to view important announcements and notifications
- Obtain a strategic view of the effectiveness of your benefits enrollment processes by capturing valuable metrics and reporting functionality
PeopleStrategy eHCM provides the opportunity to replace manual, paper-based performance review processes with a simple and effective online performance review process.
- Configure and automate the entire performance review process with automatic notifications and approvals and the ability to match your existing standards, scales and scoring models
- Provide employees with a simple and quick online performance review they can access via Employee Self-Service
- Allow managers to view side-by-side comparisons of employee and manager ratings on each question
- Capture manager and employee signatures electronically