PeopleStrategy: Employee Benefits Broker & HR Technology Provider
Now you can get the help you need to build and execute a successful people strategy from a single source.
To bring about change, you must not be afraid to take the first step. We will fail when we fail to try.
— Rosa Parks
PeopleStrategy, Lighthouse Research and the NAAAHR-Atlanta have joined forces to bring HR and business leaders an open forum to learn how to start having uncomfortable and difficult conversations about race, systemic racism and bias so you can begin building an actively anti-racist workplace.
Panelists and attendees will share real-life experiences, strategies and tactics on topics such as:
- What is anti-racism and why does it matter
- Inclusive hiring practices and case studies
- Microaggressions and how to address them
- Strategies for minority development, mentoring, and internal mobility
- Putting it all together by creating an action plan
This much-needed, virtual event will take place August 24 – 28 from 2 – 3 pm CT / 3 – 4 pm ET every day.